The Full House is an original cocktail recipe by AceCocktails, inspired by the famous poker hand – Full House, where you have 3 cards of one kind and 2 of another (for example, 3 Aces and 2 Kings ).
Our cocktail is a highball, comprising 2 spirits and 3 types of juice, and let me tell ya – it’s amazing. The alcohol we use is vodka and Malibu rum, and the juice is pineapple, orange, and lime. As a result, you get a refreshing, fruity drink with a note of coconut, and summer vibes.
For the past couple of months, we’ve been trying different combinations in order to come up with the perfect summer drink, but we also needed approval from others. But how do we get others to try the new drink? Two words: Cocktail Party! 90% of our guests gave positive feedback, which was more than enough for us, and gave us the confidence to publish the recipe so you can try it too.
- 1 Ounce (30 ml) of Malibu rum.
- 2 Ounces (60 ml) of Vodka.
- ½ Ounce (15 ml) of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Orange juice (freshly squeezed would be best).
- Pineapple juice.
- Get yourself a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Add all the ingredients and give it a good shake.
- Strain it into a highball glass filled with ice.
- An orange slice and a lime wedge would be a perfect garnish.